Tuesday, October 26, 2010

as long as you love, you will still have hope


If I said that I wrote this song for you, would you believe it?
It may not be as well-written or as beautiful like other songs.
I want you to know that a love song, can't be written if you're not in love.
But for you, my dear, I wrote this song so easily.

You might have heard hundreds or thousands of love songs
they might be meaningful but they are meant for anyone
but when you listen to this song,
a song that’s written only for you.
If you understand the meaning, then our hearts will be together as one.

Let it be a song on the path we walk together that only has voices of you and me.
Together as long as possible.
Just like a line from a poem as long as you have love, you still have hope.
Every time your love shines in my heart, i can see my destiny.

There are so many truths in love,
and in the past I spent a lot of time searching for its meaning.
But now I just know whenever you are near me,
I know that if life is a melody, you are the lyrics that give its meaning and makes it beautiful.

There’s a path for us to walk together side by side and there are voices of you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment